Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meet our friend Thad



He is so cute (this is my favorite side of him)


But he's cute on this side too


Finn just figured out how to hold onto things


..and now poor Thad is in for it! These pictures were taken the first day Finn played with a toy...they are getting to be good friends now. Finn especially likes putting Thad's ears, tail and nose in his mouth! Thanks for being such a good friend Thad...and for always making me smile!
(I discovered Thad at the cute new baby store down the road...it says on the tag that his name is "Snoodle" but Jordan and I named him Thad as soon as we got him home.)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Remember my friend Heidi you met a long time ago... her husband's name is Thad :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thad! I love the pictures of Finn. Everytime I see him he looks a little bit different! This time he has hair. He's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...we like that name. We tend to try out names on stuffed animals. For example, we have a giraffe named Finn! : ) Hopefully we don't name any kids after some of Finn's other stuffed animals though....these are all his little friends...Thad (dog), Finn (giraffe), Ezra (giraffe), Sleepy (one the the 7 dwarfs), and Moo (a teddy bear wearing a bib with a cow on it). Sleepy and Moo....sadly i don't think we will name any kids after them.

    ReplyDelete