Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RUNNING MOMS







We started a morning running group at my apartment complex. Last week was our first week and it went really well! It feels so good to be outside every morning and the time seems to fly by when we are all talking. We are all so different so it's really interesting and different moms come on different days. We've got older kids, babies, strollers, bike trailers...it's great. The kids have done really well too. Luckily Finn sleeps the whole time and usually for an hour when we get back so I can have breakfast, get ready for the day....or get back in bed : )

4 comments:

  1. That sounds really fun! You're brave to go out early in the cold! You know our old 5:30a.m. gym days? They haven't happened in a LONG while because I've been hiding in my house where it's warm! :) My mom said she saw you and your mom at church on Sunday. Were you guys passing through? How is the dear Indian Hills ward? It's funny, I live in town, but I never see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm so glad we started this little running group. It is so fun to get out. I hope i can still keep up with you in a couple of weeks. I seriously feel like i'm slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, this running group was a good idea. I need to come more on my days off! I felt so refreshed the other day. And it will be so nice once it gets sunny in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! I wish I had a group to run with! I do my first 5K in September!

    ReplyDelete