Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello world out there! Just sneaking away from life for a minute to post a few pictures. (I should be sleeping...it's almost two in the morning!) Summer school has started and things are busy. If anyone has any energy tips let me know. Also, I can't sleep when I do get to bed, even though I am ridiculously tired! Anyone else have this problem?

Okay, I am not as unhappy as I look in this picture....however, I would say that this picture about summarizes this stage of my life....pajamas, baby climbing/crawling all over me, messy house, me looking very tired and unkept!

Look at this boy!

Amanda came for a weekend and drove us to Sun Valley! It was a great day!


We got a high chair....thank goodness.


Lately Finn's hair has been looking strawberry blond. I love it! Jordan's mother had a red tint to her hair.


This has blown us away the past two days! He can stand up. And then I have to run over and catch him before he falls over backwards!


This pink spoon is his favorite. It's funny to have anything pink....blue has taken over our lives. My neighbor and friend just had a baby girl a few weeks ago and she is beautiful! I get so excited thinking about little baby girl stuff....someday.....maybe in a long long long time.


We took a trip to Jackson when Jordan finished the spring semester. Here Finn was petting Lydia's face. They were pretty cute. As soon as we got home from Jackson Finn got sick and we ended up at the doctor and then the hospital. It was stressful, but he is fine now. We ended up not getting much of a break or rest before summer semester started. I'm hoping my mom and sisters will visit. They always lighten our load! When they leave my house is always clean, the dishes and laundry magically got done the whole time they were here. I love it. Any friends wanting to get out of town should also come visit me this summer!!! Jordan is so busy with school so it's mostly Finn and me kicking it in the pool. Actually we just started getting in the pool this week...it's been a blast!

Us in Jackson. Jordan is the best. What would I do without him? Why am I so lucky? Why is he so patient with me? I love him so much.


Our last day in Jackson. We went to our old ward and it was so good to see everyone. I got to show everyone my little cutie. Last time they all saw me I was 6 months pregnant. Myl ife has sure changed since then! I never could have imagined when we left Jackson where we would end up and all that has happened since then.


Right after Finn's fever broke and things were looking up! (See my smile?) They were about to take his IV out.

It's always up and down for me but I can say that I've never been so happy or so tired in all my life!

11 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all the pictures!! I'm always tired to and I don't even have a baby and I haven't found a secret but if I do I'll definitely share it with you! I'm sorry I keep missing your calls! Things are crazy right now. But I'm going to call you today and hopefully we can chat. Although phone tag is a fun game. . . :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I COMPLETELY understand everything in this post, except I don't have school to deal with. Finn is adorable! I'm very partial to strawberry blond or red hair ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finn is so stinkin cute and I can't believe he is standing! You look so cute in all of the pictures! And I can totally relate to about everything you said, only when it's time to sleep, I have NO trouble sleeping. Hopefully we can see you soon. You need to come over to the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want to come visit! It probably won't happen till August though. I've been super busy with school! I definitely know the tired feeling. Right now I'm juggling school & being a mom/wife. Its hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan you are so cute! Finn is such a handsome man! he is getting so big! we need to get together and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess without the bad we wouldn't appreciate the good, right? I am often in the same boat as you: so tired I can't sleep! Finn is still such a cute little guy and he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I found your blog!! You have such a cute personality I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan, I love you so much. I also have always loved your e-mail address, so I was glad to see it again on your blog. Finn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know just what you mean Megan! I always have little boys crawling on me, tugging at my clothes or calling my name. I'm usually too tired to sleep too, and I have no magic solution for you.
    What a great Mom and Sisters you have: clean house, dishes and laundry done, sounds like heaven!
    It's AMAZING how much one little guy can change you whole world huh?
    But he is such a cutie, that it makes it all worth it right!?
    Hang in there, things will get better, or so I've been told ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks so much bigger everytime I see him!!!
    As far as sleep goes, my suggestion that works for me (when I do it) is do stick to a schedule (more of a sleeping schedule). Like make yourself wake up by like 7:30 every morning even if Finn isn't awake, and then go to bed at the same time every night (like 10 maybe). I find if I make myself wake up earlier than I want to then I can fall asleep so much easier at night.
    Oh, and no naps during the day! Atleast for me. I can't sleep at night if I nap.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog! You son is adorable!! I find it funny that in most of the pictures, he's got his mouth open! Little kids are so cute! Hope you get more sleep. It's never fun being tired all of the time! Hope all is well with you guys. It's been forever!

    ReplyDelete