Well, tomorrow it's February. Babies make life go by ten times faster. Madden is almost 10 months and may be walking any day now. These boys are amazing. How can everything be so good?
The plan is Connecticut in May. This will be our own little adventure and we are excited. I have really enjoyed sorting all my stuff before we go. Everyone needs to get rid of everything and start over a few times in their life! It's a nice bright white, clean new slate to color on.
Kids are up from their naps already? Wow! See, time flies! Enjoy those little people!
Love Megan
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I jumped off the couch a little from excitmet to see that you had a blog post! I'm soooo excited for you guys to move to Connecticut! I want to hear all about it and I want to come visit you! Oh and guess what, we're moving to Virginia! :) I'll give you a call and we can talk about these adventures that are coming up! I love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting, Megan!!! Nate & I just applied for jobs in Ohio so we might be moving back East soon too. We'll see! I love moving! It is such an adventure!
ReplyDelete