We seriously need help finding a baby boy name! I have 2 1/2 months left and I don't really know if I like any of the names we have thought of so far. I posted a list of names on my blog and I would love it if you would vote for the ones you like and if you have any great suggestions that would go well with the last name "Joseph" or an opinion of any of the names listed, then leave a comment on this post. If you think of any later, come back and leave another comment! Thanks so much, and I'm sure my future son will thank you also someday! : )
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations on your soon-to-be baby boy! I think if you like Jaques, it would be better as a middle name. Seriously, names are hard.
ReplyDeleteBoy names are so hard aren't they?!! I don't know why they're so tricky, but for some reason it's harder to find something that's unique but not weird when dealing with a boy name. I really like Oliver and Kai is cute too! Of course, there's always Sawyer. :) Scott loves that name, so there's a good chance our 1st boy could be a Sawyer. Then he and Finn would be destined to be friends!!
ReplyDeleteI voted, but I have to put my comment in that Cade is my favorite, not that it matters a whole lot, but when I read it, it stood out to me!
ReplyDeleteI voted Kai, and Maddox :).
ReplyDeleteCamden is one of the names I've liked since high school!! But you can use it since I already have a name for our next boy. Other cute names....I always have a hard time with names because I always want ones that are different than everyone elses, but here goes:
ReplyDeleteHaylon or Haydon
Trayson
Riley
Cardon
Traxon
Apparently I have an obsession with 'on' at the end of boy names. Don't know if that helped but good luck!!
Oh yeah, Thompson is a cute name too!
ReplyDeleteI changed my vote :). I like Kai, Cade, and Oliver more then the others :).
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!!! Yeah, boy names are hard. I like the ones you have chosen though.
ReplyDeleteUm, I don't really like Kai. Please, pick anything else ; )
ReplyDeleteHey Megan, It's cousin Debbie! Your mom gave me your blog. You picked out some nice names! I think my favorite would be Eli Jaques Joseph, or Oliver J. Joseph--I think it would be cool to use the family name. Since your last name could be a first name, it would be hard if the first name sounded like a last name, so then they would get confused--you know what I mean. So a very first name sounding name is what I would choose. Anyway, congratulations! And whatever you pick I'm sure will be perfect!
ReplyDelete