Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To Tiffany in Utah...this is my playgroup with you!

Dear Tiffany,

I got your text this morning and for a minute it felt like you were still in Twin Falls! You do have friends....we are here! : ) You can call anytime you are bored. We should call you when we get together...we could put it on speaker phone and all chat just like we used too. Or I've heard of something free called skype.com but I've never looked at it. I guess you can talk or see each other just like a phone call and it's free....I'll have to ask if anyone has ever done it! So, are you just feeling a little bored? Sometimes when I stay with others for a while I stop going out as much or planning things to do..i just kind of hang out and forget that I can go do things! I heard you guys have had a lot of snow though! I bet Zach loves that. Have you been in to Salt Lake to shop or gone to Temple Square or anything like that? Next time one of us heads that way we will have to plan to do something...like go to SLC or park city or somewhere together. Or at least out to lunch. : )

It is really crazy that no one lives in these apartments. Jordan and I were getting the mail and we were talking about that yesterday....just how crazy it was that we knew all these people here and that stage went so fast! It seems like all the sudden everyone was gone! FInn walks over to get the mail with me everyday, just like Zach used to walk around out there! He never wants to come back inside. He loves to go to the park and no matter how long we stay he never wants to leave. : )

I read your blog and it looks like some fun things are going on! Mark looked like he was having fun playing BB. Jordan went and played with the ward for the first time since we moved here last Thursday. He has such a good time.

Well, I'm 29 1/2 weeks.....so about 11 weeks to go, and I feel huge! This baby is kicking like crazy all the time! : ) I'm so excited to meet him. Hanna had a suprise baby shower for Nicole on Saturday. It was fun and it made me think about how soon that is going to be me at my due date. I think her due date is today. Well, I just wanted to feel like I had a playgroup with you and we caught up on everything....so you will have to catch us up too! We miss you! Do something fun today!  Go out or bake some cookies!

Love Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,
    I made my blog private a while ago, but I think since you "follow" me it still shows updates and you can view it. Otherwise, as long as you are signed in on blogger, you can view it. I wouldn't forget to invite you! Any updates on names yet?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I was so excited to read this. I miss our playgroups. I miss all of our talk about pregnancy and babies and kids! I can't believe youare already almost 30 weeks! it has gone by so fast for me. I will defintely have to come up to see your baby this spring.

    It is fun here. I love hanging out wiht my mom and sister but i really miss everyone there and our house. (if you know anyone who wants to buy a house...)

    Thanks so much for the post.

    ReplyDelete